Are You Ready for Fall?
Burgers anyone? What makes the ultimate burger? Noted gastronome James Beard mixed cream into his favorite burger recipe and cooked the patties in butter! Here is Chef Jamie’s ultimate burger recipe.
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. McCormick’s Bayou Cajun Spice
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 – 1oz. balls of bleu cheese (optional)
- 4 slices cheddar and or baby swiss cheese
Mix first 6 ingredients and pat into four 8 oz. hamburgers. Bleu cheese balls are place in center (optional). Grill until desired doneness/approximately 8-10 minutes. Melt cheddar and or swiss on finished burger.
Yields 4 servings
Whether you’re a football fan or simply a fan of good food Chef Jamie has created a football season menu packed with tailgating perfection!